BathParty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it works

3 posters

Go down

How it works Empty How it works

Post by Storyteller Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:27 pm

To Begin:

Create an account with your character name - if your account is named something different comment and I'll change it Smile

In any case, comment in this thread with your character's name and a short background (or long, if you're feeling high-effort).

I'll then start a thread with a brief background of what sort of situation you are beginning in. Then, simply post with what you want to do in the adventure thread. No need for worrying about skills and feats and such - just describe your plan and I'll let you know if it works or not. (I have some stats and dice I can roll on my end if needs be).

Formatting:

Format however you want to, basically. Just make sure there is a distinction between speech and action. As the Storyteller/NPCs I will be more standardised.

- Speech/text will be written in italics.

- If I need to swap from one NPC to another, or to the storyteller, I will end the post with an ellipses on its own line, to show more is coming. I will try to keep these exchanges short as possible, but I find it useful to describe action/environment with the Storyteller and keep the NPCs to speech only.

- If your inventory has changed I will record the change in the next Storyteller post, following a line-break of tildes.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Storyteller
Storyteller
Admin

https://bathparty.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty Re: How it works

Post by Abel Malay Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:10 pm

My name is Abel Malay. I was born in Marseilles, but I didn't stick around for long. I wanted to try my luck in England, but things went poorly for me and I ended up in Bath with no money or friends.

After the boat fight, I found myself in Plymouth, missing my dear Francesca.

I will find her. I will have revenge.

Abel Malay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jix Ratkin Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:21 pm

I am Jix Ratkin, an orphan raised by the ratfolk in the sewers of Bath. I travelled briefly with Abel before he treacherously betrayed me by trying to lasso me and force me onto a boat (DISGUSTING)

I left him and the other traveler who had recently joined us and am currently headed north, back towards Bath and ideally beyond.
Jix Ratkin
Jix Ratkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 am

Both adventures have begun!
Storyteller
Storyteller
Admin

https://bathparty.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down